Bull & Bush Brewery MAN BEER®
Exciting aromas– like a citrus-filled fruit basket. It’s a beer with attitude. The foundation of this beer is very malty, marrying nicely with the bold hop notes that emerge on the palate and ultimately dominate it’s lingering finish. A beer not soon forgotten.
- Voted Best IPA in the WORLD-World Beer Cup 2012 Gold Medal
- Silver Medal Colorado State Fair 2000
- 1st Place, Ale Category, Vail Brewfest 2003
- Silver Medal Great American Beer Festival 2003
- Gold Medal, Colorado State Fair 2005
- Bronze Award, World Beer Cup 2006
- Silver Medal North American Beer Awards 2006
16.9oz Bottles - Sold Individually
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.