Ruby marmalade color. It is distinctive enough to like your first go at it, but also nicely balanced and drinkable enough to ensure its staying power. Its most notable flavor notes are caramel malt, finishing with a dry, somewhat tongue-coating hoppy finish.
- Gold Award World Beer Cup 1998
- Gold Medal Great American Beer Festival 1998
- Silver Medal Colorado State Fair 1999
- Gold Medal Colorado State Fair 2000
- Gold Medal Colorado State Fair 2001
- Silver Medal Great American Beer Festival 2001
- Silver Medal Colorado State Fair 2002
- Bronze Award World Beer Cup 2004
- Silver Medal, Colorado State Fair 2005
16.9oz Bottles - Sold Individually
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.